UPDATE: NEW MTN SUBSCRIPTION CODES FOR BBLITE SERIES

I'm writing this to let you know that MTN has updated the BB10 Lite plan subscription codes. Now, You will have to dial any of the codes below to subscribe to your favorite 
This is an update to the post I made 2 days ago about all the cheapest data plans and codes in Nigeria  just click on the link above to check the post in case u missed it

MTN BB10 Lite Plan.
For Daily plan, dial *216*3*1# Cost N70 (Bblited)
For Weekly plan, dial *216*3*2# Cost N350 (Bblitew)
For Monthly plan, dial *216*3*3# Cost N1000 (Bblitem)

I would be posting later on how to root your phones and also how to tweak IMEI 


Thanks for visiting my site,i hope u had a good experience?
Drop all your questions, complaints and enquiries in the comment box

Click here to add me on Facebook and here to like my Facebook page, follow me on twitter for easier and faster updates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top