Awoof..Get #1000 free in your bank account

I just came about this app this evening and so decided to share this with my people,first 1000 people to register get #1000 in their bank account...it's real tested and confirmed.
I got a lot of complaints from people that they didn't get the money,so I had to make more research..
To get this money,simply follow all the steps below accordingly, I have added a few more steps that I didn't know was necessary
1: click here and download the app
2: verify your phone no
3: add profile picture
4: add a debit card
5: add bank account
6: click on add friend and add buxme as friend
7: click on request for money and then buxme and type #1000 and type #buxmebywema in the comment box
8 click OK and wait for your money...

In case u don't get your money, lodge your complaint via twitter @BuxMeNg

Enjoy,#1000 in this dry period can do something...

If u don't get it instantly be patient, it may take like up to 3 hours..
Joswal cares

And please don't forget to like my Facebook page here and also drop your no in comment box to join the WhatsApp group and get faster updates


1 comments:

 
Top